In order to ensure quality orthodontic care at Erwin Orthodontics, we find it beneficial if our patients understand our scheduling policies. We greatly value each patient’s time, and our staff works hard to stay on or ahead of schedule. Please help us to maintain our schedule by arriving promptly for your appointment. We ask that you please call the office if you are running late. If you will be more than 15 minutes late for you appointment, you will need to reschedule. If you NO SHOW for your appointment, there is a charge of $25.00. If you will be unable to make your appointment, we ask that you please provide us with a 24 hour notice in order to avoid any charges.
Other Important Policies
- There is a $25.00 charge for no shows.
- Patients running more that 15 minutes late will need to reschedule their appointment.
- Upon your initial free consultation, you will be provided multiple payment options. If you fail to make your agreed upon payments and no payment has been made with in a 90 day period, orthodontic treatment will be discontinued until the account has been caught up.
- If your account remains unpaid for a period of 6 months, treatment will be discontinued and the account will be turned over to a collection agency.
- Please review our Orthodontic Rules/Diet Chart to better guide you through your dental care during orthodontic treatment.
- Please feel free to contact our office at any time if you have questions or concerns regarding your orthodontic treatment. It is our goal to provide you with the highest quality orthodontic treatment and achieve the best results possible for you and/or your child.